Bochinche refers to “gossip”. In this sense, we use it to mention HOLA members or Friends of HOLA who are getting acting, performance or similarly artistic gigs and/or recognition in the media. The names of HOLA members and Friends of HOLA are listed below in boldface. To see what other HOLA members are doing currently, click here.
El Ministerio de Cultura of the Dominican Republic and the Comisionado Dominicano de Cultura en EEUU (CoDoCul) is presenting the fifth annual Festival de Teatro Hispano Del Comisionado, which is taking place in May and June at the Comisionado's newly renovated theater space in Manhattan's Washington Heights neighborhood. The festival is dedicated to noted Dominican actress Ana Hilda García. HOLA members abound all throughout the festival and they are listed below. For more information, click here.
• Divas de España. Produced by Heredia Productions. Written and performed by Inma Heredia, shown at left. Directed by Adolfo Vázquez.
• Delirio furioso. Produced by La Caja de los Prejuicios/The Prejudice Box. Written by Caridad del Valle. Directed by del Valle and Paul Montoya. Starring del Valle, Claudio Weisz, et al.
• Lo que hubiera amado tanto. Produced by 88 Performing Arts. Written by Alejandro Licona. Directed by Ernesto De Villa Bejjani. Starring Bianka Gómez, et al.
• Ya viene Abuela. Produced by Teatro Coronado. Written by Dinorah Coronado. Directed by Raúl Rivera (see below).
• San Salvador después del eclipse. Produced by United Productions Co. Written by Carlos Velis. Directed by Ricardo J. Salazar. Starring Natalia Ivana Escobar, Jorge Luis Figueroa, Aileene Pérez, Franco Yáñez, shown clockwise, at right.
• Te lo coloco, cobro y me voy (o, El daño que hacen los celos). Produced by Teatro Experimental Comunitario. Written by George Carlo. Adapted by Elías Balladares. Directed by Cecill Villar. Starring Edison Carrera, Raúl Rivera (see above and below), et al.
• Ya viene Abuela. Produced by Teatro Coronado. Written by Dinorah Coronado. Directed by Raúl Rivera (see above).
• Pánico moral. Produced by Teatro Dramos. Written and directed by Domingo Ramos. Starring Lissette Montolío, Ely Beri, Raúl Torres, Yvette Quintero, Fermín Suárez, et al.
• Los Lagartos. Produced by Trinitaria Siglo 21. Written by Ana Burgos. Directed by Yolanny Rodríguez (see below).
• El invierno de Abril. Produced by Tabula Rasa NYC. Written by Ricardo Sarmiento Gaffurri. Directed by Ramiro Antonio Sandoval. Starring Jorge Luis Berríos, Carla Blasi, Soraya Padrao, Asier Kintana, Ángela Pérez, et al.
• El rey de Francia. Produced by Corezon Productions. Written by Fermín Reina. Directed by Pablo Andrade and Dimas González. Starring Andrade, et al.
• Las vueltas que da la vida. Produced by Teatro Las Tablas. Written by Dinorah Coronado and Yolanny Rodríguez (see above). Directed by Antonio Méndez. Starring Rodríguez, et al.
• Non tutti i ladri vengono per nuocere (No hay ladrón que por bien no venga). Produced by E3Outlaws Productions. Written by Dario Fo and Franca Rame. Directed by Enmanuel García Villavicencio. Starring Sebastian Stimman, Ramón Hierro, Maritza Vives, et al.
• La Boda. Produced by Teatro Columna. Written by Virgilio Piñera. Directed by Leyma López. Starring Sandor Juan, et al.
If you are an HOLA member or a Friend of HOLA and want to submit a bochinche item, send us an e-mail. If you live in the New York metropolitan area and want to be an HOLA member, why not join? If you live outside the New York metropolitan area and want to be an HOLA member, you can find out more information on how to do so by clicking here. If you are not a Friend of HOLA, why not become one?
Post a Comment