Some of the feedback from the students is below.
• "I was bowled over by [the workshop]. It was better than I expected. I learned so much."
• "The moderators were professional, helpful and friendly. Tony and Charles work great as a team– their contrasting approaches to coaching us gave me a fuller and richer perspective and understanding."
• "Great value!"
• "Even though I paid more because I wasn't already affiliated with HOLA, the price was still very affordable and well worth it."
• "It was an effective workshop."
• "Tony and Charles were very passionate about teaching this class."
• "I have learned a lot from Charles and Tony. I learned a lot from this course."
• "So much useful information. Mind blown at least three times."
• "I learned a lot from my own feedback as well as [those of] my classmates."
• "Very satisfied." Great teachers. Terrific sharing of their knowledge and experience."
• "The on-camera work was painfully revealing. Charles and Tony didn't hold back– but they had concrete solutions to my problems."
• "[They] spoke of [doing another] course [in the future]. Consider me registered now!"
• One of the most beneficial [classes] in my career.
• Since working with you in the last month, I've booked work in the print, commercial and theatrical levels. Although this is an on camera class, your teachings apply to auditioning in all facets of show business.
[All photos in this blog by Alphabeta Photography and Betty Cutié.]